Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Butterfly Tags are in this treasury!

I got to thinking this morning that with these Etsy Treasuries, these wonderful and driven sellers are creating them for attention so why not show off their treasury making skills (yes, this one has my tags in it, lol) and highlight them with my blog?! :)

So this morning I was notified that I was featured in another treasury with my scalloped circle tags with my tiffany blue butterflies. Woot Woot! :) They of course, are hand aged.... Anyways. Here's the sweet little treasury :)

Click on this link HERE if you would like to see it on etsy :) 

And I'm also HERE Life is a Picture - Vintage inspired hang tags - Lavender Purple 

and HERE NOTES Lined Journaling Cards Mint Green and Brown - Vintage inspired

It's been a very exciting Etsy Day! :) 


Happy Handmade Love Goin' Around! :)
Emily
XOXO

No comments: