Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Variety of Ephemera and Vintage Goodies :)




Well todays post is dedicated to Vicki! She emailed me a bunch of goodies to play with and I'm creating all different things with them for you :) Isolating some of the images so you can use them, etc. I don't know the copyright issues on these, meaning, I don't know if you can use them commercially, etc. but for sharing with you and for personal use is fine :) I didn't research the catalog at all, but I assume that since it is obviously out of production, you would be okay. But that's totally up to you to find, lol. I don't know where to begin. If you have any resources that would help you (or me) please share. I'm always looking for new stuff and how I would be able to use them.


On with the goodies!


First, we have this ad.....




 Here's the shoe.... 


And how about a few different colors?!



                                        




  












 












I hope you enjoy! And thanks Vicki!!!! You're awesome for sharing with everyone :)


Emily 


3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Wow girl-you have been busy!
I pinned and hopefully shared with 1000's...lol
I would so wear some of those shoes now

Nyoka said...

Wow... I actually like those shoes. I love for my hubby to wear " Wing Tips" and these look like the feminine version! Thanks for posting...

Unknown said...

You know my grandma used to wear these kinds of shoes and I thought they were so "old lady"...now at 58 years of age I just adore them! I have a friend who wears a size 6 shoe ( yup, I really dislike her at times, lol) and she loves this style and looks so darn cute, my 9's would be hideous! LOL